UNICORN RAINBOW POPCORN
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups of corn for popcorn
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4-5 food coloring options
- Prepare sheets of aluminum foil for all chosen coloring options. Set aside.
- Be prepared to work quickly …
- While popping your popcorn, place sugar, oil, water, salt, and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir the sugar mixture until completely liquefied.
- Separate the popcorn into as many large bowls as there are food coloring options. Set aside.
- Separate the sugar mixture into as many small containers as you have food coloring options.
- Add 5-8 drops of food coloring to each of the small bowls of the sugar mixture and stir until the color is uniform throughout.
- Pour one color of the sugar mixture over each of the popcorn bowls and stir, stir, stir until the color covers it completely. Repeat for each color.
- Spread the popcorn of each color on a prepared foil surface.
- Let dry for at least 2 hours until it is not soaked.
- AND TO EAT!.